1. Zareba ESP5M-Z Fence Charger
When talking about a fence charger’s effectiveness and efficiency, the ESP5M-Z Fence Charger by the brand Zareba is one of the top options. Investing in this solar-powered fence charger is a great way of safeguarding your livestock business.
When you choose to put up this solar fence charger in your fence, anyone who touches it will feel a slight shock sensation. Additionally, one of the best things about this fence charger is that it works very well due to its 6-volt battery. Once the battery runs out of power, all you need to do is charge it using the solar panel that comes with the product kit.
- Ideal for versatile applications.
- Very easy to install on a fence or a wall.
- Durable and robust battery.
- Ideal for securing livestock property.
- This fence charger is not as powerful as its leading counterparts.
2. Parmak Magnum Solar-Pak Fence Charger MAG12-SP
The Parmak Magnum Solar-Pak Fence Charger MAG12-SP delivers impeccable low impedance which allows it to provide more power necessary for containing your animals and prevent outside creatures from entering.
With a rating of over 3.1 joules, this solar fence charger is one of the most powerful products in the industry. It also boasts a generous mile range of up to 30 miles, thus making it an ideal charger for larger fencing.
- This solar fence charger is one of the most powerful fence chargers on the market.
- It boasts an impressively long life span.
- Delivers an ample mile range of up to 30 miles.
- Maximum power output.
- Low impedance solar-powered fence charger.
- This product is considerably more expensive than other models.
3. Fi-Shock ESP2M-FS Solar Fence Charger
The Fi-Shock ESP2M-FS Solar Fence Charger is another one on the list of some of the most efficient and dependable solar fence chargers on the market.
This fence charger delivers low impedance, provides ample power output while being highly energy efficient at the same time.
- Powerful and energy-efficient.
- Durable and dependable construction.
- Not ideal for large fencing areas.